You have no items in your shopping cart.
Botanical Name: Rosemary officinalis c.t. 'Verbenone'
Rosemary is an evergreen perennial shrub that grows to a height of between 30-50 inches. The herbaceous plant hosts needle-like, silver green leaves and small tubular pale-blue flowers. Originating in the Mediterranean, the herb now grows throughout Europe, North America, the Middle East, and California. The name is derived from the Latin ros marinus meaning "rose of the sea."
Companion oils include: Basil, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Marjoram, Peppermint and Pine.
The fragrance of Rosemary verbenone is less stimulating than Rosemary cineol. Due to its lower camphor yet higher verbenone and tissue regenerating ketone content, this verbenone chemotype of Rosemary is better suited for skin care and hair care.
Antibacterial, Antiseptic, Antispasmodic, Expectorant, Mucolytic (See Definitions.)
- Alleviates mental fatigue
Muscles & Joints:
- Relieves stiffness, cramping, and pain
- Can strengthen the heartbeat
- Encourages arterial blood-flow
- Can balance out low blood pressure (bringing more blood to hands and feet)
- Loosens and eliminates chest. lung sinus and throat congestion
- Combats all lung, sinus and throat infections